Questions for Your Doctor
It's important to feel confident in your treatment decisions. If you are considering taking LORBRENA, you may want to ask your doctor the following questions:
- Has LORBRENA been shown to be effective in patients with a treatment history similar to mine?
- How will I know LORBRENA is working?
- What are the potential side effects that I may experience while taking LORBRENA?
- How can I best communicate with you if I experience side effects?
- Will I have to make any lifestyle changes if I am prescribed LORBRENA?
To help you remember what was discussed, try bringing a notepad and pen to your appointments so you can write down what you hear.
Tell your healthcare provider about the medicines you take, including prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
How to Take LORBRENA
Take LORBRENA exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it. Do not change your dose or stop taking LORBRENA unless your healthcare provider tells you to do so.
Your healthcare provider may change your dose, temporarily stop, or permanently stop treatment with LORBRENA if you develop side effects.
Swallow LORBRENA tablets whole. Do not chew, crush, or split LORBRENA tablets. Do not take LORBRENA tablets if they are broken, cracked, or not intact.
Take LORBRENA at approximately the same time each day.
You may take LORBRENA with or without food.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is close to the time of your next dose (within 4 hours), just take your next dose at your regular time.
If you vomit after taking a dose of LORBRENA, do not take an extra dose. Take your next dose at your regular time.